The Broward Cultural Division invites professional Broward County artists to apply for rotating exhibition opportunities at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport’s Lee Wagener Art Gallery located in Terminal 2 – Departures Level.
Applications must be submitted online at:
and must include the following:
- Letter of interest – The one-page maximum letter should indicate interest in exhibiting at the Lee Wagener Art Gallery and include a brief artist statement outlining current focus of artwork.
- Professional résumé – Include exhibition history, education and awards.
- Annotated Image List– Name of Artist, title of work, medium, year and dimensions.
- Electronic Images– Artist must submit no more than 10 digital images of most recent work. All images must be saved using a file name and number that corresponds to the Annotated Image List (Last Name of Artist – Title of Artwork.jpg). Each digital image must feature a single work. Composites of various artworks in a single image will be discarded.
All images must be formatted to the following specifications in order to upload them successfully into the system. Please provide high quality images formatted for the MS Windows environment in .JPG format.
- Dimensions:Maximum dimensions of approximately 800 x 600 pixels and minimum dimensions of 720 x 480 pixels
- File Format: Save all images as BASELINE Standard JPEG.
- File Size: JPEGs must be under 1 MB.
Friday, June 1, 2012 – 11:59 p.m.
Click Here to see the full Call to Artists