A.I.R. Gallery is now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 Fellowship Program, a 12-month sponsored membership and solo show opportunity for emerging and under-represented women artists.
Applications Due: Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 11:59pm
No Application Fee. Visit airgallery.org for full details.
A.I.R. Gallery’s goal is to provide a professional and permanent exhibition space for women artists to present work of quality and diversity. A.I.R. is an artist directed and maintained gallery, providing a sense of community for women and serving as a model for other alternative galleries and organizations. Through lectures, symposia and a Fellowship Program for emerging women artists, A.I.R. Gallery sustains a political awareness and voice, and brings new understanding to old attitudes about women in the arts.
Artists accepted to the program will receive the following benefits:
– Sponsored membership in A.I.R. Gallery from September 1, 2015 to September 1, 2016.
– A solo exhibition in the Fellowship Gallery during membership.
– Printing of exhibition announcement cards.
– Possible participation in membership-based group exhibitions.
– Access to the gallery space, resources and career development assistance during program One-on-one studio visit with panelist. A.I.R Gallery artist-member as liaison.
For more information visit www.airgallery.org.
A.I.R. Gallery | Advocating for women in the visual arts since 1972
111 Front Street #228, Brooklyn, NY 11201