Girls’ Club is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale at 117 NE 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, between Andrews Avenue and 3rd Avenue in the Flagler Village neighborhood. Girls’ Club is a ten minute drive from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and accessible by public transportation, by way of the Broward Central Bus Terminal.
hours / admission
- Girls’ Club is free and open to the public
- Regular hours: Wednesday – Friday, 1pm – 5pm
- Other times by appointment
- Groups welcome
- For an appointment call 954-828-9151 or email us.
Guided group tours take visitors through the Girls’ Club’s award-winning architecture, discussing our history, public programs and the current exhibition’s themes and featured artists. When scheduling allows, tour groups are also invited to visit the adjacent studio of Girls’ Club founder, collector and artist Francie Bishop Good, and can be arranged in conjunction with nearby artist studio or art venue tours. Tours generally last an hour.
Guided group tours: $10 suggested per person
Student and education group tours: free
Limited free parking is available in front of Girls’ Club. Additional, metered parking is also available in the City Hall Garage across the street, entrance on NE 2 Street.
During special events, the parking lot adjacent is available for free parking.
private events at Girls’ Club
Girls’ Club is available to rent for private events including dinner parties, corporate events, board meetings, book clubs and more. Visit our Facility Rental page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
directions (from I-95):
- Broward Blvd. East to Andrews Avenue
- L on Andrews Ave, head two blocks north
- R on NE 2nd Street
- Girls’ Club is halfway down the block on the left
- view map
directions (from Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood Airport):
- Follow signs for US North, continue north for 3.5 miles
- L on Broward Blvd
- R on NE Third Avenue, head two block north
- L on NE 2 Street
- Girls’ Club is down the block on the right
- view map