Girls’ Club is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, by the 3rd Avenue Art District and Flagler Village area at 117 NE 2nd Street (between Andrews Ave. and 3rd Ave.) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
hours / admission
- Girls’ Club is free and open to the public
- Regular hours: Wednesday – Friday, 1pm – 5pm
- ABMB hours: Wednesday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9am – 1pm.
- Other times by appointment
- Groups are welcome – tours available.
- For an appointment call 954-828-9151 or email us.
directions (from I-95):
- Broward Blvd. East to Andrews Avenue
- L on Andrews Ave, head two blocks north
- R on NE 2nd Street
- Girls’ Club is halfway down the block on the left
- view map
directions (from Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood Airport):
- Follow signs for US North, continue north for 3.5 miles
- L on Broward Blvd
- R on NE Third Avenue, head two block north
- L on NE 2 Street
- Girls’ Club is down the block on the right
- view map
Limited free parking is available in front of Girls’ Club. Additional, metered parking is also available in the City Hall Garage across the street, entrance on NE 2 Street. All of the City Hall.