Calling all Artists and Small Arts Organizations!
Artists and small arts organizations are invited to present a simple proposal for an art project. The projects should be innovative, feasible, and impact the community. Proposals will be received one month prior to the events, a panel of artists and art professionals will score the proposals, and the top five finalists will be invited to present at each event.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
1. Applicants must be Miami-Dade or Broward residents or Miami-Dade or Broward-based organizations with a $100,000 cash budget or less.
2. All projects should take place in Miami-Dade or Broward counties.
3. All applications must be submitted on this site
4. Grants may not be used to support commercial activities, touring engagements or equipment purchases.
5. Proposals must be submitted by January 11th, 2016.
6. Finalist must be present at the FEAST Miami in February 2016 (official date TBD).
7. Should you win a grant, you must attend the following FEAST Miami to discuss the progress of your project.
8. Grantees of FEAST Miami must complete a short report on their project.
All proposals are evaluated on the following terms:
- Artistic Innovation
- Community Impact
More information at www.feastmiami.org.