Girls' Club Foundation
117 NE 2 Street
Fort Lauderdale · FL 33301
Regular Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 1-5pm and by appointment
Summer Hours: Open by appointment only throughout August.
Admission to Girls' Club exhibitions are free and open to the public.
Student and educational tours welcome and complimentary. Private, guided tours are available for a suggested donation of $10 per person. To schedule a tour contact us via email or telephone.
Girls' Club is open Wednesday - Friday, 1 - 5pm, other times by appointment.
To schedule a visit or group tour outside of regular hours, contact us.
Girls' Club will close for the holidays on December 19, 2015. Regular hours will resume Wednesday, January 6, 2016.
Limited free parking is available in front of Girls’ Club.
Additional metered parking is available in the City Hall Garage across the street, entrance on NE 2 Street.
Girls' Club is two blocks east of the Broward County Transit Downtown Bus terminal.
- Broward Blvd. East to Andrews Avenue
- L on Andrews Ave, head two blocks north
- R on NE 2nd Street
- Girls’ Club is halfway down the block on the left
From Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport:
- Follow signs for US North, continue north for 3.5 miles
- L on Broward Blvd
- R on NE Third Avenue, head two block north
- L on NE 2 Street
- Girls' Club is down the block on the right