Girls' Club Foundation
117 NE 2 Street
Fort Lauderdale · FL 33301
Girls' Club will be closed for the holidays
Thursday - Friday, Nov 24 - 25, and
Friday, Dec 25, 2016 - Tuesday, Jan 3, 2017.
Admission to Girls' Club exhibitions are free and open to the public.
Student and educational tours welcome and complimentary. Private, guided tours are available for a suggested donation of $10 per person. To schedule a tour contact us via email or telephone.
Girls' Club is open Wednesday - Friday, 1 - 5pm, other times by appointment.
To schedule a group tour or a visit outside of regular hours, contact us.
Girls' Club hours are limited during the month of August and during holidays.
Limited free parking is available in front of Girls’ Club.
Additional metered parking is available in the City Hall Garage across the street, entrance on NE 2 Street.
Girls' Club is two blocks east of the Broward County Transit Downtown Bus terminal.
- Broward Blvd. East to Andrews Avenue
- L on Andrews Ave, head two blocks north
- R on NE 2nd Street
- Girls’ Club is halfway down the block on the left
From Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport:
- Follow signs for US North, continue north for 3.5 miles
- L on Broward Blvd
- R on NE Third Avenue, head two block north
- L on NE 2 Street
- Girls' Club is down the block on the right